Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Millennials Are Making a Big Impact


I’d like to offer my congratulations to millennials out there. Here’s why.


I’d like to start today by congratulating all the millennials out there. It seems like you’re finally growing up. I recently read a survey that said that 60% of millennials are saving money nowadays, which is 50% more than there were in 2015. 47% of those people have at least $15,000 saved, which is fantastic.

Our typical stereotype of the “lazy millennial” is changing. They’re saving at a nearly identical rate to Generation X, while still trailing baby boomers (75%).

With the economy changing, new jobs and a low unemployment rate has resulted in people being more positive in general. Some stocks have doubled in price and we’ve seen some incredible highs on the Dow as well.

If you have enough saved to buy a home, I’d love to help out.

To all the millennials out there: keep doing what you’re doing and keep saving. If you have enough saved to buy a home, I’d love to help you out. Even if you don’t have the typical 6% to 10% for a down payment, there are programs out there to get you into a home for less.

If you have any questions for me in the meantime or if there is anything I can help you with, give me a call or send me an email. I would love to hear from you.

No comments :

Post a Comment