Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Have You Heard of the VIP Perks Club?




Selling a home? Click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation

I have been able to help a lot of clients throughout the years, and one way I like to do so is by giving them a VIP Perks Club membership. This is a card that you can use to get more than $365,000 worth of discounts throughout the country at various casual and fine dining restaurants, retailers, and entertainment venues. It’s a way for us to give back and say we appreciate your business, while saving you a little bit of money in the process.


It’s a way for us to give back.

The other aspect of the VIP Perks Club card is that you can use it as a fundraising tool. I can give this to sports teams, churches, schools, and other charities. What I would do is give these cards to all their participants and they can raise money by selling these at a price they choose.

If you want more info about the VIP Perks Club, or if you have any other questions about real estate, give me a call or send me an email. I would love to hear from you.

No comments :

Post a Comment