Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

How We’re Helping Clients Buy Virtually


It may seem like the world’s ground to a halt, but many people still need to buy or sell a home. Here’s how we’re stepping up to help.

Today I’m sharing some of the steps I take to help people who are otherwise unable to buy or sell in this ever-changing market. It all starts with arranging a virtual meeting for us to discuss your preferred time frame for buying or selling, and what features you’re looking for in your next home. I’ll set up a search criteria within a specified area for price ranges, amenities, build types, etc. and send matching properties directly to you via email. From there, we can carefully narrow down your options. Getting in and out of homes right now is difficult, but that’s where virtual tours come into play; I’ll be able to enter a home myself, showcase its features via a live or pre-recorded video, and answer your questions. To learn more about other awesome tools, like 3D Matterport virtual walkthroughs, watch the short video above.

1 comment :

  1. Hi everyone, I've seen comments from people who have already received a loan from Anderson Loan Finance. I really thought it was a scam and I applied for a loan based on their recommendations because I really needed a loan. A few days ago, I confirmed on my personal bank account the amount of 12,000 euros that I had requested for a personal loan with a rental percentage of 2%. This is really good news that I am happy with and I advise anyone who needs a real loan and who is certain that they will repay the loan to contact them via email.

    They can lend you a loan!
    Please contact Mr. Anderson Ray
    Email: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com
    OR
    Email: andersonraymondloanfinance@hotmail.com
    Phone: +1 315-329-6320
    The office address @ (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240) ..

    Respectful,

    ReplyDelete